Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Ideal for use where large capacity and high resolution are simultaneously required (e.g. measurements of precious metal blocks, etc.)
- Large (300 × 210 mm) weighing pan for efficient measurements of bulky objects or quantities
- Hygienic and scratch-resistant, stainless steel (SUS430) weighing pan cover
- Easy-to-read LCD display with clear, white backlight (22 mm character height)
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, oz, lb, ozt, in addition to pcs (counting mode) and % (percent mode)
- Comparator, display hold, auto power OFF functions
- Security ring for wire-locking the scale to prevent theft
- Data output to a PC, printer, etc., via RS-232C interface
- Operation with either AC adapter or optional rechargeable battery
Weighing capacity: 15Kg x 0.1g
The weighing unit is switchable between gram, kilogram, ounce, pound, and troy ounce (tael can be added upon request) with a simple key press. Further, functions such as counting mode (for instantly counting a number of small pieces of the same mass value), percent mode (convenient for filling or checking the sample variation as the weight value is displayed as a percentage of a set reference mass), comparator mode (to compare weight values by setting upper and lower limits to make Hi/Go/Lo judgments), and display hold function (for easier reading of display values) will make various kinds of tasks quicker and more accurate.
The EK-L series comes equipped with an RS-232 interface as standard, enabling data output to a PC, printer or other peripheral devices. If necessary, GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO report formats can be chosen for documentation and compliance.
Operation is possible with either the provided AC adapter or optional sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery (approx. 15 hours of charging for 100 hours of operation with backlight off) for portability and use out in the field. An automatic power OFF function is available to avoid wasting power.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1324.pdf