The EL800 Absorbance Microplate Reader is a single-channel reader-assay system, designed to automatically perform endpoint analysis for a variety of ELISA-based applications. The reader can measure the optical density of solutions in 96-well microplates. The reader features superior optical specifications, with an extended dynamic range of up to 3.000 absorbance units in some read modes. The wavelength range is from 400 nm to 750nm. The EL800 is designed to serve as a stand-alone system, or as part of a larger laboratory data network, sending, receiving, and manipulating assay data as needed. It features a 5-position filter wheel.
IF DESIRED FOR COMPUTER INTERFACING, Gen5 SOFTWARE IS AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM BIO-TEK AT EXTRA COST. This software allows it to be computer controlled and function as an ELx800. SEE ATTACHED CHART COMPARING FEATURES OF THE ELx800 & EL800.
- An easy-to-use, menu-driven interface
- Endpoint calculations
- Curve Fitting, with 4-parameter, cubic, quadratic, linear, 2-P, cubic-spline, and point-to-point methods
- Transformation and Formula calculations for more complex mathematical operations, including validations
- Up to 75 assays can be programmed into memory and recalled instantly
- Up to 10 results can be stored in memory
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Images, specifications and description refer to the item as it was when new. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/29274.pdf