Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Fully digital Tower Control Panel. The CPX also features our new self-adaptive technology that actively tracks and adapts to changes within the bath. All Bransonic baths can also be used for cell separation, sample preparation and degassing of liquids.
The model 5800H is heated and has a capacity of 2.5 gallon (9.5L)
Digital Tower Control Panel
Degassing & Conditioning
The CPX Series features a variety of technological enhancements:
- Constant activity/power tracking automatically maintains the same ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes in liquid level and temperature caused by a light or heavy load. This helps ensure more uniform cleaning and consistent performance, even with multiple users or when bath conditions change.
- Assures uniform, precision cleaning over the entire surface, and consistent cavitation that reaches and cleans even tiny crevices on the parts.
- High/low power control adjusts the acoustic energy in the bath. It can be set at 100% power for normal to heavier loads, or at 70% power for lighter and more delicate applications, helping to protect delicate components from potential damage.
- Temperature settings are available up to 69C/156.2F, which can be set in either Celsius or Fahrenheit and programmed through the front panel for easy access and monitoring. This also allows for convenient re-calibration when needed onsite.
- High-temperature visual alarm/auto shut-off for added safety.
- Sleep mode provides energy savings automatically by shutting off unit if control keys are not touched within 15 minutes of cycle end. To restart, press any key.
- Degassing and conditioning of solutions through advanced wave modulation of up to 99 minutes also allow for a variety of sample prep applications.
Note: Parts should not be allowed to reset on tank bottom, see accessories for options.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1017.pdf