The SG ULTRA MAX is the new generation of Eagle Eye portable density meters, using the oscillating U-tube technology. SG-ULTRA MAX measures the density and density-related values of your sample and shows the measuring results within
seconds on the large display, ready for storage, printout or export to a PC.
SG-ULTRA MAX Features:
- Accurate: 99.999% Accurate.
- User-friendliness: Compact, lightweight design enabling one-hand measurement.
- Robustness: Rugged, comes with protective custom case.
- Wireless communication: Infrared data interface for data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer.
- Efficiency: Storage of up to 100 sample IDs for easy sample identification. Storage of up to 20 measuring methods. Storage of up to 1024 measurement results including timestamp and sample ID.
Measuring Range Density: 0 to 3 g/cm3
Temperature Range (Sample): 32°F - 176°F (0 - 80°C)
Operating Temperature Range: *14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)
Viscosity: 0 to 1000 mPa-s
Accuracy Density: **0.001 g/cm3
Repeatability Density: 0.0005 g/cm3
Resolution Density: 0.0001 g/cm3
Data Memory: 1024 measurement results
Power Supply: Two 1.5 V LR06 AA alkaline batteries
Supporting Measuring Units:
- Density @ reference temperature
- Specific Gravity (SG)
- Alcohol % v/v
- Alcohol % w/w
- Alcohol US (°Proof)
- API Gravity
- API SG
- H2SO4 % w/w
- H2SO4 @ 68 °F
- Extract (°Plato)
- Five programmable custom functions
Sample Volume Minimum requirement: 2 mL
Interfaces: IrDA OBEX, RFID (SG-ULTRA MAX Tag&Log only)
Protection class IP54
*** FOR PETROLEUM APPLICATIONS, YOU CAN ADD AN EXPLOSION PROOF HOUSING ***
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n904.pdf