Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The HI9033 is a rugged, portable EC meter designed for use in a wide variety of environmental conditions. It is supplied with a four-ring conductivity probe that can measure across four ranges. Conductivity readings are adjusted with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), assuring users of consistent and accurate conductivity measurements.
The portable HI9033 EC meter is suitable for use in a variety of applications. It offers four measurement ranges from 0.0 µS/cm to 199.9 mS/cm with a ±1% FS accuracy. The HI76302W four-ring conductivity probe that is supplied with the meter allows for a wide range of measurements with a single sensor. The four ring technology also eliminates the polarization effect that is common with standard two pole versions. The probe also features a built-in temperature sensor to allow for Automatic Temperature Compensation from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Four-ring Probe - The four-ring probe that comes with the HI9033 offers a versatile and accurate solution for conductivity readings. Four ring technology allows for a larger range of measurement within a single probe, whereas other meters with two probe technology is somewhat limited in the range in which they can measure.
- Four Measurement Ranges - HI9033 offers four conductivity measurement ranges. Each range has a dedicated button on the face of the meter, allowing users to easily switch between ranges when necessary. The meter is programmed to let the user know when their current reading is out of range, and a new range should then be selected.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation - Since temperature has such a dramatic effect on conductivity readings, having a meter that offers temperature compensated readings is invaluable. The probe of the HI9033 features a built-in temperature sensor that automatically accounts for the effects of temperature on a sample's conductivity reading in the range of 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F). The temperature compensation coefficient, also known as ß, is set at 2%/°C; this factor corrects the conductivity reading 2% for each degree Celsius change in the sample.
- One-point Calibration - The HI9033 can be calibrated at one point in a standard conductivity solution. The calibration trimmer located on the top of the meter is easily adjusted to the correct calibration standard.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) - The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
EC Range: 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm; 0 to 1999 µS/cm; 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm; 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm
EC Resolution: 0.1 µS/cm; 1 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm
EC Accuracy: ±1% FS (excluding probe error)
EC Calibration: manual, one point
Temperature Compensation: automatic, 10 to 50°C (50 to 122°F) with ß = 2%/°C
Electrode/Probe: HI76302W conductivity probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 1 m (3.3') cable (included)
Battery Type/Life: 9V / approximately 100 hours of continuous use
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
Ordering Information: HI9033 is supplied with HI76302W conductivity probe, calibration screwdriver, battery, instruction manual and rugged carrying case.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n293.pdf