Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
FreeZone 2.5 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dryer is designed for light sample loads or personal use. Compact design with small footprint fits in tight spaces.
Powder-coated steel exterior. Upright stainless steel collector coil removes a maximum of 2 liters of water in 24 hours and holds 2.5 liters of ice before defrosting is necessary.* Features 1/3 hp refrigeration system; LCD for display of set up and operating parameters, alarm messages and total number of hours since refrigeration and vacuum were serviced; audible/visual alarm for abnormal system event (power failure, improper line voltage supply, collector temperature above -40° C, moisture in collector, and service vacuum pump; patented moisture sensor; vacuum control and break valve; RS-232 port; one button automatic refrigeration and vacuum start up with manual overrides; collector drain hose; power switch; 3" diameter accessory attachment port; 3' of 3/4" ID vacuum hose and 2 clamps. Vacuum pump, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware are required (not included).
Collector Temperature: -50° C, -58° F
Ice Holding Capacity: 2.5L
Vacuum Pump Displacement Required: 86 L/min or larger displacement
COLLECTOR COIL and CHAMBER MATERIAL: stainless steel (request pricing on PTFE-coated stainless steel)
ALL MODELS REQUIRE (not included):
- Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 76L/min, 0.007 mBar ultimate pressure and fitting for 3/4" ID vacuum hose.
- Drying accessory.
- Freeze dry glassware if not bulk freeze drying.
Upright stainless steel collector coil capable of holding 2.5 L of ice before defrosting. Collector lid, 3/4" thick, has neoprene gasket and 3" dia. port to connect drying accessories (sold separately)
Full color, 5" capacitive touch screen with Lyo-Works OS:
- Real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level and optional End-Zone end point detection
- Automatic and manual start-up modes for collector cool down and vacuum pull down
- Vacuum set point, alerts, diagnostic tests, user manual, defrost control and optional drying accessory control
- Data logging stores and displays data in table or graph format, and may be exported via USB
- Settings include language (English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian), time, temperature (° C or ° F) and vacuum (mBar, Torr or Pa)
- Alerts can be emailed to user-entered addresses via Ethernet connection
- Maintenance alert settings for vacuum pump and refrigeration
- Security lock out
USB port and Ethernet connection
End-Zone compatible (End-Zone Starter Kit sold separately.
Hot gas defrost with auto shut off at +65° C (+149° F)
Vacuum control valve
Vacuum break valve
Patented moisture sensor
Compact benchtop design with a small footprint
Stainless steel and powder-coated steel exterior
Quick-disconnect drain hose fitting with hose connector. 18", 1/4" ID silicone tubing and clamp included
Electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection
3/4" OD vacuum connection, 50" of 3/4" ID vacuum hose and two clamps
- Single 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system to cool collector to -50° C (-58° F) or two 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration systems to cool collector to -84° C (-119° F). Collectors reaching -50° C include acrylic lid. Collectors reaching -84° C include stainless steel lid
- PTFE-coated collector coil and chamber for corrosive compounds
- Region-specific electrical plug configurations
REQUEST PRICING ON OTHER MODELS, SUCH AS OTHER SIZES, BENCH TOP or CONSOLE MODELS, -84°C OR -105°C MODELS, DIFFERENT VOLTAGES, OR OTHER OPTIONS.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1503.pdf