Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Radwag MYA 11/52.4Y dual range microbalance has a capacity of up to 11g with a 6 decimal place accuracy (1µg), and from 12g to 52g with a 5 decimal place accuracy (10µg). It is designed to meet the highest requirements for determination of mass. Measurement reliability and accuracy are maintained by system of automatic internal adjustment / calibration.
This microbalance comprises two major components (an electronic module and a precise mechanical measuring system which are enclosed separately). The device design eliminates an influence of heat sourcing from instrument's electronics on its mechanical components and additionally protects it from shocks and vibrations caused by users operating the instrument.
All the elements of a microbalance are made of glass and steel which eliminates an impact of electrostatics on weighing process.
* Faster measurement with the new CPU: 4Y balances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GHz processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
* 8 GB of memory - more data management possibilities: 8 GB of memory offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
* Ergonomics and safety: Wireless communication between balance terminal and a weighing unit make it possible to comfortably operate 4Y series balances in laminar air flow cabinets and fume cupboards.
* Remote control operation: Wireless Connection offers wireless transfer of data recorded by 4Y balance to any portable device powered by iOS or Android systems using special applications intended for data management.
* Data safety: Every single 4Y balance features ALIBI memory designed to provide protection and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are also available to users.
Max capacity: 11/52g
Readability [d]: 1/10µg
Tare range: -52g
Linearity: ± 10/30µg
Eccentric load deviation: 6/10µg
Minimum weight (USP): 4mg
Minimum weight: 0.4mg
Weighing chamber dimensions: 90×90 mm
Stabilization time: max 10 s
Adjustment/Calibration: internal (automatic)
Display: 5.7" colour resistive touch screen
Interface: 2×USB, 2×RS 232, Ethernet, 4Inputs/4Outputs, Wireless Connection
Pan Size 26mm diameter / 40mm diameter
Electronic level indicator - Functions: - ALARM (out of tolerance notification)
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
Data exchange through USB storage devices: - update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
Infrared proximity sensors: Functions: - PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor's sensitivity adjustment
Communication interfaces: - Ethernet
- 2×RS 232
- additional display port
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1493.pdf