Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Talboys Advanced 1000-3 orbital shaker is ideal for a wide variety of shaking applications. Tray includes a non-skid rubber mat. Remove the mat to mount a variety of optional flask clamps or test tube racks directly onto the tray.
Speed Range: 100 to 1200rpm
Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
Orbit: 3mm (0.12")
Maximum Weight: Capacity 8lbs
Tray Material: Aluminum
Audible Alarm: NO
Load Sensor: NO
CO2 Environment Safe: YES
Overload Protection: YES
User Calibration (speed): NO
RS-232 Interface: NO
Included Tray (L x W): 11.75 x 8.75"
Tray/Platform Options (L x W): Adjustable Platform
- Low profile design: Takes up less space and easily fits into most fume hoods and incubators. Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- Microprocessor control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Triple eccentric drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- LED display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power
has been turned off.
- Overload protection: Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed ramping feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Audible alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Spill-resistant design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
Units can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments.
Model 1000-3: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Model 1000-15: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
Maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Applications: Cell cultures, immunoassays, and protein studies.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1056.pdf