Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Talboys Standard 1000 Orbital Shaker is an economical shaker designed for educational labs or basic shaking applications.
Speed Range: 40 to 300rpm
Orbit: 15mm (1")
Maximum Weight Capacity: 8lbs
Tray Material: Aluminum
Audible Alarm: NO
Load Sensor: NO
CO2 Environment Safe: YES
Overload Protection: NO
User Calibration (speed): NO
RS-232 Interface: NO
Included Tray (L x W): 11.75 x 8.75"
Tray/Platform Options (L x W): N/A
- Low profile design: Takes up less space and easily fits into most fume hoods and incubators. Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- Microprocessor control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Triple eccentric drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Adjustment knob: Basic speed knob with dial settings from 1 to 10.
- Speed ramping feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Spill-resistant design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Blotting techniques, staining/destaining, and general shaking procedures.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1055.pdf