Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
This MANUAL Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7" chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turn around for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into the Valueklave 1730. The 7½ L chamber can accommodate 2 half Standard Cassettes. Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time is 16 min (cold) or 11 min (hot). Tray Dimensions: 1.6" x 4.7" x 0.8" (comes with 3 trays).
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n769.pdf