Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Tuttnauer EZ10 fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. The 23L chamber can accommodate 3 full and 3 half Standard Cassettes. Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time is 30min (cold) or 14 min (hot). Tray Dimensions: 16.3"x6.7"x0.8" (comes with 4 trays). Available with a printer (extra cost).
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
***AVAILABLE WITH A PRINTER FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST***
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n762.pdf