Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Tuttnauer EZ10P fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. The 23L (0.8 cu-ft) chamber can accommodate 3 full and 3 half Standard Cassettes. Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time is 30min (cold) or 14 min (hot). Tray Dimensions: 16.3"x6.7"x0.8" (comes with 4 trays). Has a built-in printer.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n764.pdf