Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY (10 YEAR CHAMBER WARRANTY)
The fully automatic Tuttnauer EZ11Plus autoclave is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 11" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8" chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes - no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
Capacity: 7.5gal (28.5L)
Standard Cassette Capacity*: 4 Full & 4 Half* (loaded vertically) -
[*Standard full size cassette is 8" x 11" and standard half size cassette is 8" x 5.5"]
Tray Dimensions: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6"
No. of Trays: 5
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1276.pdf