Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY (10 years on chamber)
The Tuttnauer EZPlus Fully Automatic Sterilizers are designed to meet the most current sterilization standards. The EZ9Plus with a 9" chamber size and 3 large trays offers versatile loading options.
- EZGlide self locking door
- Volume: 5.2gal (19.8L)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full & 2 Half (loaded horizontally) - Standard full size cassette is 8" x 11" and standard half size cassette is 8" x 5.5"
- EZFill front water filling
- EZView multi-color display
- Network port (rear located)
- Closed door drying
- Optional Printer
- USB Port (located under door cover)
EZView multi-color display - real time information is easy to read, even from a distance. Indicates program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature and pressure in the chamber. During the selected program each stage of the
sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text.
1) The color of the wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle.
2) Wheel moves to indicate activity through each part of the cycle.
3) Remaining time displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying phases.
4) Multiple languages.
EZPlus is easy to operate with 4 FDA cleared sterilization programs. Additionally, there are 2 customizable sterilization programs:
Wrapped Instruments, Pouches
Unwrapped Delicate Instruments
Chamber Brite Cleaning
Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC
- USB port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC
- Network port allows for connection to a local network for use with RPCR Software for remote monitoring
- Optional RPCR Software Generates a report that includes detailed specifications of the cycle including graphs and tables to measure specific parameters and data values, with an option to save the report in PDF file format. The RPCR feature can be operated in both online mode, via an Ethernet connection, and offline mode, via a USB device.
Tray Dimensions: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6"H
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1280.pdf