Micro Conradson Carbon Residue determines the amount of carbon residue formed after evaporation and pyrolysis of petroleum materials under certain conditions and is intended to provide some indication of the relative coke forming tendency of such materials.
Micro Carbon Residue Tester
- Maximum Test Temperature: 550°C
- Temperature measurement Resolution: 1°C
- Furnace Cooling: by compressed air injection
- Automatically controlled atmosphere
- Maximum load of samples: 12 small vials / 6 large vials
Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D4530; ISO 10370; IP 398; DIN 51551
Small Vial Holder
2 mL Borosilicate Vial (12)
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or manufacturer's brochure. Click to open the PDF in a new window or right-click to download it: Koehler K41100 Micro Conradson Carbon Residue Tester
or copy the following into your browser address window: labequip.com/stock/pictures/n899.pdf
Made in USA.
This item ships from Bohemia, NY.